Rhythm Child Original Video: Mother Goose Party https://t.co/siVRvqWOQG
From an early age, I have always had a passion for 2 things; music & sports. Everyone in my family loved music so being the youngest I had no choice but to listen to the variety of sounds flowing through the house. I studied those performers and dissected their songs. That taught me so much about being an artist. My dedication to being an athlete kept me focused on developing a healthy mind & body. It also ignited a flame of desire to coach and pass on that knowledge. I feel that my appreciation of music helps me greatly in the understanding of people and that by combining that skill with the disciplines of sportsmanship and teamwork, my life has purpose. I started Rhythm Child as a way for me to connect with others through my 2 passions.
1. What is the last book that I read?
You Send Me – The Story of Sam Cooke
2. What is one of my favorite funny movies? … I laugh everytime!
"School of Rock" starring Jack Black
3. What is a song that makes me dance?
Twistin' the Night Away by Sam Cooke
4. Who are my 3 favorite musicians or groups?
Bob Marley & The Wailers
Sam Cooke & The Soul Stirrers
5. What was one of the best shows or concerts that I ever experienced?
Bruno Mars Live @ Universal Amphitheater with Janelle Monae opening the show
6. Who is my favorite athlete?
7. Where is one of my favorite places to visit?
Cambria, CA or Vancouver BC
8. What is one of my favorite things to do?
9. What is the coolest thing I ever saw in Nature?
A bear walking past me in Yosemite while I was sitting alone in the dark
10. What was one of my best Rhythm Child memories of the last 10 years?
Performing on Memorial Day at the base of the Washington Monument in Washington DC for the XM Kids Radio Children's Hospital Benefit Concert
11. What is my favorite song from any Rhythm Child CD?
Play My Games (Kindie Reggae)